13/34-36 Marlborough Road Homebush West
Quiet aspect, Oversized living with Study, Huge balcony, Low Strata
Tucked away at the rear of a boutique security block, this full brick well maintained 2-bedroom apartment is at the first floor, quiet and spacious. First home buyers and astute investors will be impressed by its oversized living with study and spacious entertainer’s balcony.
Enjoying the convenience of only a short stroll to Sydney Market, Flemington Train Station, local sought-after schools, cafes/restaurants, and easy access to major roads to all Sydney suburbs, its strategic location guarantees future growth.
– Tile and floorboard throughout
– Huge north facing balcony perfect for alfresco dining and family entertaining
– Oversized open living and dining flowing out to spacious balcony
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, gas stove, oven and ample storage
– Two generous light filled bedrooms, both with mirrored built in
– Contemporary bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Internal laundry with dryer
– Well maintained security building with intercom and NBN ready
– One underground secure car space
– Exclusive Children’s playground at the rear of the complex
– Footsteps from Austin Park and Sydney Markets
– Short stroll to Flemington train station, local schools & shops
– Short drive to the best of both Strathfield and Lidcombe amenities, Sydney Olympic Park and Rhodes Shopping Centres
– Zoned for Homebush West Public, Strathfield Girls and Homebush Boys High
– Offering excellent value and potential for homeowners and savvy investors
– Total Area: 103 sqm
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.