22/19-27 Eastbourne Road Homebush West
Quiet Aspect Opposite School Dual balconies
Arguably the best unit in the complex – Do not miss the great opportunity to secure this first level freshly painted modern apartment in the favoured side of Homebush West. Quietly situated in a secure complex with the sought-after Homebush West Primary School just across the road, this spacious light filled solid brick two-bedroom home with dual balconies is just 600 metres stroll to the Flemington train station, various local shops, restaurants and medical centres.
Benefits also come from nearby Hudson Park Driving Range, Flemington Market and famous Sydney Olympic Park. Within 10 minutes’ drive, you can shop at North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter, Strathfield Plaza and COSCO.
* Freshly painted and timber floor throughout
* Ventilation throughout this solid brick apartment
* Huge sun-drenched covered balcony perfect for alfresco entertaining
* Spacious combined living/dining flows onto large entertaining balcony
* Split system air conditioning in the living room
* Private second balcony with leafy outlook and district view
* Two generous bedrooms both with mirrored built-ins, main with access to balcony
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, oven and own window
* Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate shower and bath
* Well maintained security building with intercom
* Internal laundry with dryer
* One underground secure car space plus ample off street parking
* NBN ready
* 6 minutes’ walk to train station, schools, shops, restaurants, and more
* Zoned for Homebush West Primary School, Strathfield Girls High and Homebush Boys High
* Offering excellent value for first home buyers or astute investors
* Total size 95 sqm approx
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.