29/45 Eastbourne Road Homebush West
Split Level Full Brick Renovated
This full brick split level modern two bedroom apartment offers a perfect blend of lifestyle and convenience to appeal first home buyers and savvy investors. Located in a cul-de-sac, it is footsteps away from Homebush West Public School and just a short stroll to the Flemington train station, various local shops, restaurants, post office and medical centre.
Benefits also come from nearby Hudson Park Driving Range, Flemington Market and famous Sydney Olympic Park. Within 10 minutes’ drive, you can shop at North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter, Strathfield Plaza and COSTCO.
* Freshly painted and brand-new floorboard throughout
* Spacious combined living/dining flows onto large entertaining light filled balcony
* Split system air conditioning in the living room
* Two generous bedrooms both with mirrored built-ins
* Practical storage room under the stairs to amplify the usage of space
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, oven and own window
* Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and combined shower and bath
* Internal laundry with dryer and guest toilet
* Well maintained pets friendly security complex with intercom
* Common recreation area within the complex for residents to have picnics
* One underground secure car space plus ample off-street parking
* 8 minutes’ walk to train station, schools, shops, restaurants, and more
* Zoned for Homebush West Primary School, Strathfield Girls High and Homebush Boys High
* Private schools nearby: Meriden, Santa Sabina, Trinity and MLC
* Offering excellent value for first home buyers or astute investors
Strata levy: $1082.60 approx.
Council rate: $330 approx.
Water rate: $157 approx.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.