29/5-7 Exeter Road Homebush West
Modern Apartment with Private Sunny Courtyard
From the moment you enter this solid brick and north facing home, you will be pleased by the warm ambience and sunbathed private courtyard. Perfectly located in one of the best locations of Homebush West, this ground floor 2-bedroom apartment is only 3 minutes walk to the Flemington train station. The sought-after Homebush West Public School is just 150 metres across the road. Local amenities including grocery stores, cafes/restaurants, and medical centres are all around the corner.
Benefits also come from nearby Hudson Park Driving Range and, Flemington Market and famous Sydney Olympic Park. Within 10 minutes drive, you can shop at North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter, Strathfield Plaza and COSCO.
You will love:
– Covered large courtyard perfect for breakfast/brunch and family entertaining
– Private garden bed ideal for those who love growing vegetables & fruits
– Northerly aspect with cross ventilation
– Spacious tiled open-plan living/dining flows out onto sunny courtyard/garden
– Modern kitchen with quality stone bench tops, gas cooktop and oven
– Good sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
– Well-presented bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
– One secure car space with extra lock up storage room
– Security complex with intercom
– Minutes walk to train station, schools, shops, restaurants, and more
– Zoned for Homebush West Public, Strathfield Girls High and Homebush Boys High
– Total size 125 sqm approx.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.