32/20-26 Marlborough Rd Homebush West
Value – Quiet Aspect Split Level 2 Balcony Lift Access
Peacefully set back at the rear of the block, this stunning modern split-level apartment boasts its bright northerly aspect, beautiful throughout, contemporary interior design and tranquil position.
Enjoying the convenience of only a short stroll to Sydney Market, Flemington Train Station, local sought-after schools, cafes/restaurants, and easy access to major roads to all Sydney suburbs, its strategic location guarantees future growth.
You will love:
– North-east aspect ensures ample natural lights throughout the day
– Combined lounge & dining flows to a generous north facing entertainer’s balcony
– Modern neutral décor with oversized sunbathed living & dining
– Tile throughout the living with floored stairs to the bedrooms
– Split system air conditioning
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
– Double sized bedrooms, both with floating floors and mirrored built in robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite and access to the private 2nd balcony
– Sleek modern bathroom with semi-frameless glass shower and bath
– Oversized internal laundry with dryer and ample space for storage
– Security complex with intercom and lift access
– Underground one secure parking
– Access to common rooftop terrace and garden
– Visitors parking available
– Footsteps from Austin Park and Sydney Markets
– Walking distance to Flemington train station, local schooling, golfing range & local shops
– Short drive to the best of both Strathfield and Lidcombe amenities, Sydney Olympic Park and Rhodes Shopping Centres
– Zoned for Homebush West Public, Strathfield Girls and Homebush Boys High
– Absolute delight for the first home buyers and astute investors.
Strata: $870 p.q approx
Council: $ 310 p.q approx
Water: $144 p.q approx
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.