5/97-99 Arthur Street Strathfield
Lift Access, Dual Balconies, First Level, 2 Car Space
Conveniently located in a desirable precinct of Strathfield and just 8 minutes’ walk to Flemington train station, this well-presented solid brick first level three bedroom apartment offers ultimate convenience and contemporary living.
Benefits also come from nearby Hudson Park Driving Range, Flemington Market and famous Sydney Olympic Park. Within 10 minutes’ drive, you can shop at North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter, Strathfield Plaza, COSTCO and DFO.
* Huge tiled living and timber flooring to bedrooms with abundant natural light
* Oversized covered balcony perfect for alfresco entertaining
* Three generous bedrooms with built-ins, main with ensuite and access to 2nd balcony
* Spacious open plan living/dining flowing out to massive balcony
* Split system air conditioning
* Large modern kitchen with gas cooktop, oven and own window
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate shower and bath
* Security complex with intercom and lift access
* Lift access (or via internal stairwell) to double (tandem) secure car spaces
* Directly opposite Melville Reserve and Children’s Centre
* Only short stroll to train station, local schools, restaurants and shops
* Zoned for Homebush West Public, Strathfield Girls and Homebush Boys High
* Private schools nearby: St Patrick’s, Meriden, Santa Sabina, Trinity and MLC
* Offering excellent value for first home buyers or astute investors
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.