6/1-3 Tavistock Road Homebush West
Dual Courtyard Low Strata Prime Location
A rare opportunity to secure this villa style apartment in the best pocket of Homebush West. Peacefully located in a secure boutique block of only 19 units, this ground floor solid brick 2-bedroom apartment with only one shared wall is just 6 minutes’ walk to the Flemington train station. With all local amenities including grocery stores, cafes/restaurants, and medical centres all around the corner, its exclusive location and convenience can not be beaten.
Benefits also come from nearby Hudson Park Driving Range, Flemington Market and famous Sydney Olympic Park. Within 10 minutes’ drive, you can shop at North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter, Strathfield Plaza and COSCO.
– Freshly painted and floorboard throughout
– One common wall only
– Spacious lounge/dining flows out to covered private courtyard
– Large courtyard perfect for family entertaining and relaxing
– Separate garden bed ideal for those who love growing vegetables & fruits
– Good sized bedrooms both with mirrored built-in, main with access to 2nd courtyard
– Contemporary kitchen with window, stone bench top and gas appliances
– Modern bathroom with window, floor-to-ceiling tiles, semi-frameless glass shower and bath
– Separate internal laundry with dryer
– Boutique security building with intercom and NBN ready
– One underground secure car space plus ample off street parking
– 6 Minutes’ walk to train station, schools, shops, restaurants, and more
– Zoned for Homebush West Primary School, Strathfield Girls High and Homebush Boys High
– Offering excellent value for first home buyers or astute investors.
Strata: $568 per quarter
Council: $327 per quarter
Water: $157 per quarter
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.